20% students will be given Scholarship studying any UNISEL programs in Bangladesh
Special Accountancy Scholarship :
40 scholarships will be given to Bangladeshi students studying Bachelors of Accountancy in BD
The AIA Bachelor in Accountancy is an International Accountancy Degree program, accredited by Association of International Accountants (AIA). When this study program is completed, students achieve both Bachelor of Accountancy degree and the AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification.
BENEFITS FOR STUDENTS:
- You will achieve two qualification simultaneously – the BA (Hons) in Accountancy and the AIA Professional Qualification
- Recognition in the UK, Malaysia and over 30 countries Worldwide
- You will have the opportunity to participate in a student exchange program and work experience
- Work experience gained by you will count towards your AIA Initial Professional Development (IPD)
- This will significantly increase your job prospects with Malaysian companies, multinational companies in Malaysia, and international companies in the UK and worldwide
- You will have access to the resources and services of AIA, a global professional accountancy body with a worldwide network of members, as well as our partner universities
- If you wish to work overseas, you will be part of a global professional accountancy body, with international recognition and support services
ONE YEAR STUDY EXCHANGE PROGRAM:
With the AIA Bachelor in Accountancy you have the unique opportunity to participate in a special study exchange program for one year, with work experience of three months. You will gain invaluable experience of living and working in another country and culture – whilst achieving your degree and the AIA Professional Qualification.
Period: 1 year (with the option to extend)
Work Experience: Three months’ work experience (with the option to extend)
Countries: Bangladesh, Malaysia and UK
Credit Transfer and Exemptions: Yes
Professional Qualification: AIA
Under the one year study exchange programme you will earn degree credits and again three months work experience.